Why work with us?
If you are looking to take your hospitality career to the next level and would like to work with leaders in your chosen field, we might be what you are looking for. The founders of Corbin & King, Chris Corbin and Jeremy King, have been partners and restaurateurs together for nearly 40 years. They are committed to the highest service standards, attention to detail and knowledge of their customer base – factors that have made all their restaurants so successful in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
At Corbin & King, we believe that people are our biggest
asset. We want to make sure that we are providing the best service
not only to our customers, but also to all our staff. A few years
ago we were recognised with the 'Investors in People' award and in
2014, the company was voted one of The Sunday Times's '100 Best
Companies to Work For'.
Our ultimate aim is to train, encourage and support at every level and to create a culture that embraces diversity and rewards & celebrates success.
To work for Corbin & King means you will be working
for a company that:
• is committed to the development of its staff, through providing appropriate and varied learning opportunities, to enable us to promote from within at every opportunity
• creates an environment where you are recognised for the job you do
• communicates fully about the company's aims and future expansion plans
• gives you full information about your role, and provides the tools and training to enable you to exceed in your job
• nurtures a supportive environment within which to work
• provides good quality training where it is needed
• intends to make you feel proud to belong to a successful organisation
Some of the additional benefits we offer at Corbin &
• Working for one of the leading, most respected companies in your chosen professional field
• Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Hospitality Action, who provide confidential advice, support and assistance including legal guidance, financial planning and elder care support - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Excellent remuneration, including a share of the Service Charge**
• Individual Career Development Plans, Training and Progression
• Meals on duty
• Uniform provided
• Group Pension Scheme*
• Life Insurance*
• Company Subsidised Gym Membership
• Travel to Work Loans
• Private Health Care*
*Dependent upon length of service and / or position
**Dependent on position.